There are a lot of Android devices are hitting on the market everyday. They are all different in one feature or in another feature. Most of them are differentiated in camera and the camera quality.
Why your device needs to have a camera app? The reason is simple, first to improve your image quality by balancing the flaws and the second is good camera apps really helps you to enhance your photography experience, makes you feel yourself like a professional.
As our first official post on AndroidConnections.com today we are listing the 5 best camera apps for your Android devices to try on this September.
The best ever camera app for Android. With Snapseed you can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features from the leader in digital photography software. Snapseed supports English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese and Arabic.
- Easily adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
- Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
- Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
- Share images via Google +
ProCapture camera app comes with 2 different apps one is free version and another one is premium for $5. ProCaptures major feature is Panorama mode automatically links together up to 12 photos to produce a high resolution panoramic image, providing the ability to zoom in on small details.
ZDNet rated with 8/10 for ProCapture’s performance.
- Reduced Noise mode captures 2 photos and combines them together in order to reduce camera noise in the photo by about 30%
- Shoot better photos with 2 different on-screen camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral
- Real-time on-screen histogram helps you get better exposed photos
Used by near 300+ million users globally, Camera360 is the one of the most rated camera app in Android store. Camera360 recently updated with new camera store where users can add and manage your preferred camera only. ID Photo Cam, Effect Cam, Selfie Cam, Easy Cam, Scene Cam, Funny Cam, Tilt-shift Cam, Color-shift Cam, Audio Cam, Video etc.
Photos you create can easily share with your friends through Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc.
One of the best choice for professional photographers. You can combine both the photo frames and effects live at the best with Camere MX. You can share your amazing images with Flickr, Instagram, Tumbler, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Full quality photo saving
- Shoot 16:9 photos even if it is not supported by your stock camera
- More than 20 live photo-effects
- Take photos while shooting videos
Focal app is in beta stage but we can call it as a full featured camera app. Focal app provide the most features on the most phones possible, including device-specific features on some devices.