Starts from just $300 OnePlus One makes smartphone has never looked so good for this price. For $300 no other smartphone comes close to what the OnePlus One offers. This 5.5 inch device with a superb 13 MP front facing and 5 MP secondary camera, its a great deal to your budget friendly price point.
Its a fantastic smartphone comes with Android Kitkat version, but some people have issue with the charger overheat and random reboots. Here is the quick fix to the problems.
This is the one of the major problem we have been heard about OnePlus One charger. The charger gets extremely. Here what you can do to solve the problem.
1. Ensure that you connected the USB properly and everything connected is flush to the plugs.
2. Try to charge your OnePlus phone before it gets below 40% charge.
3. If the problem still persists try a different wall socket.
Some people reports that their device occasionally shutting off automatically and rebooting.
1. Turn your Wi-Fi and then turn on. If the problem still persists Turn your Wi-Fi again. Check now sometimes this only happens when the Wi-Fi is on.
2. Uninstall unwanted apps.
3. Run your antivirus for a complete scan.
4. Try a factory reset if the problem still persists.