Samsung Galaxy S5 is one of the most anticipated phones this year. The smartphone designed to be powerful and beautiful. Samsung Galaxy S5 is a great smartphone but like any devices its not without any issues.
Two common problems we heard about Samsung Galaxy S5 on forums is that phone doesn’t charge properly and it charges really slowly. How to fix Samsung Galaxy S5 Doesn’t Charge and Charges Slowly Problems?
Image Credit – Forbes.com
Here is the solution
1. Ensure that you are using the equipment that came with your smartphone. You should only use charger and USB cable that sent by Samsung.
2. Check the USB cable is working properly while you connect your handset directly to your laptop.
3. If still the problem persists try different power outlet.
SEE ALSO: OnePlus One Solution for Charger Overheats and Random Reboots
4. Still its not recovered try another device from the same power outlet.
5. Make sure that so far your smartphone has not been suffered physical damage.