HTC One M8 is one of the best smartphone launched in 2014. The device shows HTC’s build quality and design.
According to TechRadar.com “the HTC One (M8) is one of the most beautiful phones ever made, and that’s a statement that’s even more impressive given we were saying the same thing about the device this time last year.”
Today we are addressing one of the common issue faced by M8 users ‘Cannot read SIM Card’. Here is the potential solutions you can try to resolve the issue.
SEE ALSO: Solve Touchscreen Issues on Samsung Galaxy S5
1. Take your SIM card out and then insert again. Make sure that it placed properly.
2. Remove the SIM card from the device and clean it with a microfiber cloth.
3. Add thickness to the SIM card to prevent it from coming loose in the tray.
4. Go to your phone settings and make sure that Airplane mode is off.
5. Insert the SIM card on another smartphone and ensure that the card is working properly.