2014 was a great year for productivity apps. Lot of awesome productivity apps been launched that will help users to easily work on documents, presentations, worksheets, databases, charts, graphs,.
Android market is flooded with tons of apps. We are making a list here, the 15 best free android productivity apps of 2018 for making the year more productive.
1. Evernote – No one need more introductions about Evernote. With Evernote you can make notes, webpage or webpage excerpt, a photograph, a voice memo, or a handwritten “ink” note.
2. Du Battery Saver – Du Battery saver is one of the best android FREE battery saving app that makes your battery last longer.
3. Pushbullet – Personally one of my favorite app. With Pushbullet you can see see all of your phone’s notifications like text messages, phone calls on your computer.
4. Google Drive – Google’s cloud storage comes with 15GB of free space there you can save videos, photos, documents etc. You can easily search for files by name and content in Google Drive.
5. Google Docs – With Google Docs app you can create edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet.
6. Google Calendar – Google Calendar is the best way to create schedules at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going. With Google Calendar you can easily manage meetings and personal appointments.
7. Wunderlist – Wunderlist is favourite todo list manager for millions. With Wunderlist share your lists and collaborate with everyone easily.
8. Pocket – Pocket won the Webby Award for Best Productivity App 2014. With Pocket users can save articles, videos, and other web content to read later for offline too.
10. Adobe Reader – Worlds best leader for reliably viewing and interacting with PDFs on your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
SEE ALSO: Best Free Android Travel Apps for 2015
11. SwiftKey Keyboard – A must have app for every Smartphone users. SwiftKey Keyboard is a free award-winning keyboard app comes with the best next-word prediction, smarter autocorrect etc. For personalized predictions, you can connect your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Evernote etc.
12. CM Backup – CM Backup is a simple free cloud backup and restores tool that helps users to backup & restores contacts, messages, call logs, photos, web browser bookmarks etc.
13. CloudMagic – CloudMagic is an award-winning email app for Android works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account. One app and check all your emails in one place.
14. Microsoft Office Mobile – With Microsoft Office mobile you can access, view and edit your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from your Android device.
15. TeamViewer for Remote Control – With TeamViewer for remote control you can control Windows, Mac and Linux systems remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.