Learn some tips how to improve your battery life in your Android Lollipop Device…
1. Close running apps that are unnecessary.
2. Deactivate your vibrate mode.
3. Turn-off your Wi-fi & Bluetooth when not in use.
4. Minimize the brigthness.
5. Disable location reporting and history.
6. Don’t use Live Wallpapers. They’re cool, but they eat your battery.
7. Disable automatic Data Sync.
Finally, watch your battery usage under Settings -> About Phone -> Battery -> Battery Use. This will show you what has been using the battery since it was last charged.
Google is working on fixing these bugs,Currently, Google is working on the Android 5.1 Lollipop update which is said to solve battery life issues.