I’m a huge fan a OnePlus Smartphones. They are one of the best company making premium smartphones at affordable price.
Today they have launched their 3rd smartphone from the company named OnePlus X for just $250. Yes, that smartphone is $250, no contracts.
If you want to get even more fancy, you can a porcelain option for $350. Here is the specs of the OnePlus X.
- OS: Oxygen OS 5.1 based on Android 5.1
- CPU: Snapdragon 801 processor
- Screen: 5-inch 1920×1080 AMOLED (441 PPI)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 16GB + MicroSD up to 128GB
- Camera: 13 megapixel rear (f/2.2 and 1080p video) / 8 megapixel front
- Battery: 2,525 mAh
- Dimensions: 5.51 x 2.72 x 0.27 inches
- Weight: 4.86 ounces (5.64 w/ ceramic)
- Colors: Onyx and Ceramic
OnePlus will use the old invite system atleast for the first month to buy OnePlus X. So how to get an OnePlus X Invite? Here we go.
1. Go to OnePlus Invites
2. Give your email address and select country.
Sign up for OnePlus X reservation list and you’ll receive it once an invite has been allotted to you.
You can get an invite from friends who have purchased a OnePlus device already, or by participating in our contests or promotions with official partners.
For get notifications about OnePlus X invites subscribe to their newsletter, join their community on the forums, or follow them on social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.