Android File Transfer Not Working on Mac – Today on AndroidConnections.com, we are looking at an error that faced by a lot of users while transferring files between Android and Mac.
First, check how to use Android File Transfer.
- Download the app.
- Open androidfiletransfer.dmg.
- Drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
- Use the USB cable that came with your Android device and connects it to your Mac.
- Double click Android File Transfer.
- Browse the files and folders on your Android device and copy files up to 4GB.
Android File Transfer Not Working Mac
Most complaints are about ‘transfer not working’ with Android File Transfer. What might be the reasons for it? How to fix that?
Here we go with some of the possible ways to fix Android File Transfer Not Working Mac issues.
- Try a different USB cable.
- Check the mini USB port of your phone by connecting it to another PC.
- Ensure that you have updated to the latest Mac OS X.
- Ensure that Android Device is running Android 3.0+.
- Make Sure Android USB Debugging Is Enabled on Your Phone.
- Turn on USB Debugging and choose “Media device (MTP)” option.
- If you are using an LG device, it can be PTP instead of MTP.
- Update operating system of your Android device to the latest version.
- Reboot the Device
Still facing the Issue?
If you are still facing the issues, please check the below matters are right and working properly.
- USB cable is not supporting transfer.
- Your “micro USB” port may be damaged
- Your Device is not ready or set up for files acceptance via USB.
- Restart your computer.
I hope any of these methods above help you to solve the issue Android File Transfer Not Working Mac.