Samsung Galaxy S5 is one of the most anticipated phones this year. The smartphone designed to be powerful and beautiful. Samsung Galaxy S5 is a great smartphone but like any devices its not without any issues.
We recently published an article about How to fix Samsung Galaxy S5 Doesn’t Charge and Charges Slowly Problems? Today we are sharing solution for Touchscreen issues on Samsung Galaxy S5.
Image Credit – Forbes.com
Some users have reported that the smartphone doesn’t respond to their touch. Here is the solutions.
1. Use only quality screen protectors and make sure that you are using on your smartphone. Remove your screen protector and try whether the issue has been resolved.
2. Clean your touch screen with a microfiber cloth and ensure that your touchscreen is not dirty.
3. Restart your phone and that will delete temporary files which could be causing the problem.
4. Run your antivirus and remove your cache.
5. Still the problem persists do a factory reset.
6. If you are still having problems approach your retailer because the issue could be with the OS.