Delete Flickr Account – Flickr is one of the world’s largest photo, video sharing site that gives a massive storage of 1,000GB for absolutely free.
Flickr’s camera roll auto-upload all your photos and videos, privately storing them in your Flickr camera roll. But in some forums, users ask how to delete their Flickr account. They won’t need their Flickr account anymore.
In case, if you no longer want to use Flickr, you can easily close your account. Here are the steps to delete your Flickr account.
1. Go to Flickr.com
2. Log in to your Flickr Account using your Yahoo email address and password
3. Go to Flickr Account Settings
4. Scroll down until you reach the end of the page.
5. Click “Delete your Flickr account”
You are taken to the Delete Your Account page with a warning page. All the photos and videos and associated metadata in the account will be deleted. Deleting your account will not free up your screen name or personalized URL for use on another account.
6. Click “OK – Next” at the bottom of the page
7. You’ll be prompted to enter your password to confirm your account deletion
8. Check Yes, I fully understand
9. Click DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
That’s it. You have successfully deleted your Flickr account.