Are you using Samsung Galaxy Note 5? You are awesome. Taking a screenshot on your smartphone is just a basic thing.
If you’re a Samsung Galaxy veteran, you probably know how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy series. If you are new to Samsung Galaxy series devices and Samsung Galaxy S7 is your first smartphone device, you should learn basic things.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S7
Learn How to Take a Screenshot on Galaxy S7.
1. Using the Button Shortcut
Like any other Samsung Devices, you can take a screenshot using the button shortcut on Samsung Galaxy S7. Here we go.
1. Take screen that you want to capture.
2. Press and hold the home button and the power button simultaneously.
3. You’ll hear the camera shutter sound.
That’s it. You have successfully taken a Screenshot with your Galaxy S7. You’ll now be able to see the screenshot in the Gallery app.
Using Android Marshmallow?
With Marshmallow, the Now On Tap feature takes a screenshot when you tap the Share icon.
Full Page Screenshot
You can take a full page screenshot with your Galaxy s7. This could be great if you want to take a screenshot more than just one screen deep like a full web page.
1. Take a normal screenshot.
2. Tap the “Capture more” option.
3. Scroll down and grab more of the screen.
4. Stop scroll until you’ve got what you need.
That’s it. You have successfully taken a full page screenshot with your device. These screenshots can get very large. Hope this article helps you to How to Take a Screenshot on Galaxy S7.