Today on AndroidConnections.com, we are looking at a basic topic but overwhelm for some users that are related to Instagram.
How to go live on Instagram on Android? How do you go live on Instagram? Is that easy? Yes, it is easier than you imagine.
How to go live on Instagram on Android
- Tap in the top left of the screen or swipe right from anywhere in Feed.
- Tap Live at the bottom of the screen, then tap Start Live Video.
- The number of viewers appears at the top of the screen and comments appear at the bottom. Tap Comment to add a comment, and tap and hold a comment to pin it to the top so that viewers can see it more easily.
- To turn comments off, tap then select Turn Off Commenting. Keep in mind that any keyword filters you’ve turned on will also apply to comments on your live video.
- When you’re done, tap End in the top right then tap to confirm. From there, you can tap Save in the top right to save it to your camera roll, or share it to your story.
Instagram Live lets you broadcast video to your followers in real-time that means everyone who follows you can watch you live.
You can now go live on Instagram with a friend. Users can invite anyone who’s currently watching their broadcast to join. Only two people can broadcast simultaneously. The owner of the broadcast can remove the guest and add someone else.
Hope this post helps you to go live on Instagram on Android.